It’s officially the season of giving and I’m so excited to start this gift guide series! I will be sharing gift guides this week for all the special people in your life, so get excited!
Let’s begin with the fellas! The best way to go about a gift guide for guys, is just to ask them lol. What do they really want? What’s trending? What’s new? I’m not gonna lie, I’m guilty of sometimes picking something stuff out for Byron that I like, but he might not. Especially since I have a real love for poopy colored clothes lol. So in order to avoid that and have him really look forward to opening presents Christmas morning, I asked him to name some of the thing’s he’d like to see and why:
- Basics: Socks and underwear. I believe him! What is it about guys and holes in both the socks and underwear?
- Burberry Wallet- This one is a bit of a splurge but it’s definitely an investment and something that will last.
- Bose Wireless headphones- great for running/working out.
- Goorin Bros hat (Carmelo Anthony’s brand)- You guys, Byron loves Melo, and these hats are also a bit of an investment but, so worth it. They’re pretty cool.
- Red Dead Redemption 2- I have no idea what this is but he acts very excited when he talks about it.
- Adidas wind breaker- This man is currently addicted to this blue Adidas jacket. He said and I quote: “It’s hella fresh!”
- Nike Wind Runner Jacket- he’s currently going through an obsession with the color burgundy and he’s been eyeing this jacket for some time now, so if your man likes burgundy too, then he may like this one. 🙂
- Kits: shaving, body/hair/ facial.
- Harry’s Razor- He said: “Best razor, hands down!”
- Pharrell NMD’s- according to Byron: “Bruh, I need them!”
- Nike SB’s- the burgundy obsession continues.
- Concert tickets.
And that’s a wrap! I hope you guys found this helpful or at least it gave you some ideas. Stay tuned for the second gift guide coming up this week!
Till’ the next post!
Xo, Guadalupe ♡