Wellness Wednesday’s are back baby! It has been a rough past few weeks with work and just life in general that I have been riding the struggle bus for a little too long now. If you follow me on Instagram, then you know I had been working crazy almost 12 hour shifts and just had little to no energy to even be on social media much less create content, which is no bueno.
This was definitely a learning experience for me because I didn’t want to admit I was a control freak but turns out I am. I have a hard time letting go and separting work from my personal life, so learning to detach and really be ok with accepting the fact that I did the best I could for the 8-9 hours I was at work, was very hard. But needless to say, very necessary.
Anyway, not here to chat about work but instead about 5 Reminders that I still repeat to myself today and I think are super helpful and provide that mental clarity, that energy boost, that positive encouragement, and spiritual relief we all desperately need to hear at times:
- You belong here just as much as anyone else.
- Giving your all doesn’t mean do it all. You’re allowed to pace yourself.
- Even when others don’t understand what you’re creating, that doesn’t mean that your creations aren’t meaningful. Keep going.
- Even though your day may be filled with tons of things to do, don’t forget to make it beautiful. You will only live this day once.
- Do your very best today, while remembering that your value is not attached to what you accomplish.
Till’ the next post!
Xo, Guadalupe ♡