Hey friend, today is fun one because we’re going to be chatting about fun things with your best gals! Valentine’s day is just a few days away, and just in case you’re not in a relationship, that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy this day just as much. So here we go!
Galentine’s day with your tiny humans- My daughter is one of my favorite people in the world and I love surprising her and spending quality time together. Here’s some suggestions:
- Movie night- if you’re a local here to San Diego you can squeeze in a cheap movie at Hazard Center. What’s playing now?
- Baking – we are bakers in our house and my daughter just like I feel kids in general love to get their little hands dirty.
- Arts and crafts- Leya helped me with this set up and she just loved it.
For your girlfriends:
- Rom Com date – say what you must, but I think this is something that never goes out of style. I love the idea of making small bites with fun cocktails. Some of my all time fave rom coms are: 50 First Dates, 13 Going on 30, and the Break Up.
- Brunch/Dinner Date- I love the idea of getting all dressed up and just gathering with your besties to have a nice meal. If you’re a local to San Diego some of my fave brunch spots are: Snooze an AM Eatery, Cafe 21, Craft and Commerce, Cafe Madeline. For dinner: El Prado, Coasterra, and Monellos.
- Crafts Class- I know this may sound like such an old lady move but trust me it can actually be fun. I recently did a ceramics class as a team building activity at work and it was so fun! There’s places that will serve wine or are BYOB so don’t discard it completely out of your mind.
Gift ideas under $50
- Bath kit/bath bombs/candles -Bath & Body Works is always my go to!
- Cookies- Go to Uncle Biff’s trust me who ever you give these to will love you for ever!
- At home spa kit- mani set, face mask, maybe add a nail polish in there to make it extra special.
- Bottle of wine- Risata Moscato D’Asti is my fave! They sell it at Walmart and it’s super affordable.
- Valentine’s day mug & card. Target has such cute options for both.
- Gift cards- don’t listen to what people say about these being meaningless gifts. Friends will always appreciate a gas card or to their favorite store, or just a debit for them to use anywhere.
- Wine tour with your bestie- Temecula is not that far. 😉 Will definitely be over $50 but so much fun!
I hope you found this helpful and fun! Make this day super fun, whether it’s with your girls or significant other!
Till the next post!
Xo, Guadalupe ♡