Most of you guys know by now that I’m part vampire, right? lol Winter and rainy days are my jam! but… I do enjoy summer when it’s here. I love that the days are longer, and our bodies can absorb all that delightful vitamin D. Plus, I love summer clothes! Dresses and skirts are my absolute favorite pieces to wear.
Anyway, I’ve seen several bloggers do this tag and I think it’s definitely a fun one! Summer is only here for a few months so I think it really motivates you to accomplish your bucket list. Here are a few things that have been on my radar, some have more than others, so I really plan on getting them done this summer!
- Learn to surf. I’ve been saying I want to learn since high school! Back then the water didn’t frighten me as much as it does now (thanks a lot shark week!) but I still want to get out there an see if I can manage to even get up once.
- Grow something. I live in a relatively small apartment, so I don’t know how successful I will be in my apartment, but I want to be able to grow my own herbs or peppers, or tomatoes, anything!
- Hike Three Sisters Waterfalls Trail. Again if you’ve been around for a bit you know I’m not a hiker, but man this looks too beautiful to pass up.
- Start Selling on Mercari. I just need to get my life together and get rid of all the clothes I don’t wear. I have so many things with tags still!
- Valle de Guadalupe. I’m probably the only girl, (a Guadalupe at that!) that hasn’t been. Have to go this summer!
- Rosarito. Baja is calling my name peeps! Need to get there.
- Do somethin’ with this hair. I can’t tell you when the last time was that I had my hair done. Sad, I know.
- Start a new book. I’m thinking of joining book of the month. It looks like my cup of tea. Have any of you guys checked it out?
- Go camping. I have never been officially camping, and by officially I mean with the tent and the whole shebang.
- Paddle boarding. But most definitely at the bay or somewhere sharks can’t get to me lol.
- Bonus: spend as much time possible with my little itty bitty Leya. It’s so easy to get caught up with work but focusing as much time on her is definitely my priority.
I’d love to hear what you guys have planned this summer! Leave me a comment below with something tou have planned this summer!
Till’ the next post!
Xo, Guadalupe ♡